This platform and its resources have been developed by the INTENT project team.
In October 2011 the INTENT group (Integrating Telecollaborative Networks into Foreign Language Higher Education) was awarded funding by the European Commission’s Lifelong Learning programme to carry out a 30-month project. The aim of the project is to raise awareness of the advantages of telecollaboration as a tool for virtual mobility in foreign language education among students, educators, student mobility coordinators and (senior) managers at university level.
- Robert O'Dowd and Mario Tomé at Universidad de León, Spain
- Francois Mangenot and Elke Nissen at Université Stendhal Grenoble, France
- Andreas Müller-Hartmann at Pädagogische Hochschule Heidelberg, Germany
- Gosia Kurek at Wyzsza Szkola Lingwistyczna, Poland
- Francesca Helm and Sarah Guth at Univesità degli Studi di Padova, Italy
- Sake Jager and Steve Thorne at Rijksuniversiteit Groningen, Netherlands
- Melinda Dooly at Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Spain
- Mirjam Hauck and Tim Lewis and KMI at The Open University, UK